Exercise Equipment for Physical Therapy & Rehabilitation
Medical professionals in the know have for many years chosen fluid resistance as the preferred modality for the rehabilitation of musculoskeletal and cardiovascular conditions. Unfortunately, fluid resistance is a secret that many physical therapists and medical professionals are aware of. Our goal is to change this, because the Fit Express Hydraulic Exercise Equipment is perfect for Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation for many reasons.
- Preferred modality for the rehabilitation of musculoskeletal/cardiovascular conditions
- Extremely Safe
- Reduced Injuries and Liabilities
- Easiest form of exercise on the Joints
- No eccentric load nearly eliminating DOMS (delayed onset muscle soreness)
- Dual-concentric resistance helps to reduce and prevent muscle imbalances
- Unique motion that is Less like traditional exercise equipment—actually more like swimming, but with better joint stability/strength benefits
A PERFECT Rehabilition Modality Addition to Physical Therapy
Exercise is crucially important during rehabilitation. Resistance training is optimal to increase strength, but traditional strength exercise can be tough on joints (even with light weights) especially for those experiencing arthritis or have other movement-restricting conditions. There is also the risk of injury with any system using an eccentric phase to the movement, common with conventional free weight and strength exercise machines. The dual-concentric motion of our hydraulic fitness equipment helps to take a person through an individuals natural range of motion so it can greatly help increase the strength of prime movers while also stabilizing the joint in a fixed position. This would be a great add-on to your current multi-planar exercise programs that your clients can even do under minimal or no supervision. Soreness is also an initial side effect of using conventional exercise equipment which can slow down the progress of rehabilitation. The absence of an eccentric load practically eliminates delayed onset muscle soreness while still providing your client with prime mover strength.
Visit our Hydraulic Fitness Equipment page to learn more!