Hydraulic Fitness Equipment Overview
Fit Express' Hydraulic Fitness Equipment was designed originally from the outset to meet the needs of people who find conventional commercial fitness equipment either unappealing or intimidating. This led to a line of fluid resistance machines that fully accommodate any user no matter what their condition. The only requirement is the ability to sit/stand, walk, push and pull. Unlike most resistance machines that work against the user, our fluid machines work ‘with the user' providing resistance only when they move the exercise arm. Since then, our equipment has evolved into an exercise modality that meets the needs and demands of all kinds of people—from the elderly to the physically fit! Our Hydraulic Fitness Equipment used alongside our custom workouts are truly a unique exercise experience that should be accommodated into everyone's workout routine no matter who you are!
Since 1998, we've designed over 8 different hydraulic exercise equipment lines that have each progressively built upon the strengths of previous models and by the recommendations of our users. In 2012 we decided to condense our exercise equipment lines down to our primary 2 lines:
- Our Kids Line, (click to view) which is just a smaller version of our old Club Line designed for use by pre-teens.
- Our Signature Series, (click to view) which is our newest and most advanced line. Evolving to use sheet panels to cover the "insides", an even sturdier frame and parts, and hand grips to allow for multiple hand positioning, but that's not all... Traditional hydraulic resistance exercise equipment all over the world, some of our older lines, as well as ALL of our competitor's products, allows for ONLY 1 setting... In our Signature Series we've now raised the bar to 6 SETTINGS in EACH DIRECTION! Easy-to-reach so you can customize your workout effortlessly from tough resistance to fast-paced speed cardio quickly before and even throughout your set. Building off of all of the great reasons to use the hydraulic resistance, this brings an entirely new level of capabilities for people to customize their workouts!
OUR Custom One-of-a-Kind Variable Resistance this goes beyond just being better than any hydraulic equipment on the market—it is truly breaking ground and setting a new precedent as a new fitness modality!
Our Current Lines:
(click to learn more)
(click to learn more)
|Our most sleek and innovative
design launched late 2010
NEW ADJUSTABLE RESISTANCE
|Our pre-teen line designed for
children 4' to 5'9 tall.
KIDS GROUP CIRCUIT EXERCISE
The Evolution of a Fit Express Exercise Machine:
Inception: Every hydraulic machine we build begins from a safety and biomechanical perspective. After functionality is achieved, aesthetics and cost are closely evaluated until we achieve the proper ratio.
Resistance: Dual fluid cells provide resistance to alternating muscle groups on each side of the involved joint. Resistance is adjusted with two push/pull controllers and fine tuned by the speed of movement. This permits the user to define their goals and receive cardio or strength benefits simultaneously.
Style: In keeping with our innovative style, several years ago we came out with a revolutionary frame design using sheet metal panels in parallel. This method offers tremendous racking strength and provides the ability to ‘hide’ the mechanics of the machines inside for safety and appearance. The laser cutting technology also permitted an aesthetically pleasing, fluid design cut into the panels.
Durability: To assure equipment longevity, industrial grade bearings are used in high stress areas. High-quality vinyl is double stitched and zippered thus allowing change out by the customer when desired.
Key Benefits of Our Hydraulic Fitness Equipment:
- Combined cardio and strength in one package
- Requires less space and lower cost than conventional gym equipment
- User-friendly and Age-friendly Equipment - Safest available and the easiest on joints
- No eccentric load nearly eliminating DOMS (delayed onset muscle soreness)
- Minimal supervision - incredibly safe and simple to use
- Machines accommodate any level of fitness making it the perfect tool for group training
- Completely customizable for your facility - choose from many frame and upholstery colors
- Affordable - Save tens of thousands in franchise and royalty fees compared to Curves®
- Low maintenance and the best warranty in the industry
FitExpress® Fluid Dynamics Resistance Technology
FitExpress® Fluid Dynamics Resistance Technology is arguably the most versatile and adaptive form of resistance ever created for commercial exercise equipment. Among the companies now offering their own form of fluid resistance none compare to the advanced fluid dynamics at work inside of our highly engineered pistons. Pushing and pulling fluid through our cylinders can best be likened to swimming. The harder you push and pull, the more resistance is created. When you stop, it stops, so no risk of injuries through over-extension of any muscle group.
In addition to the natural variable resistance you create by moving faster as in swimming, FIT™ Fluid Dynamic Pistons offer five different settings that you can select quickly and easily. They enable exercise providers to have an extra range of training options at hand. It’s natural. It’s easy. It works to complement the way your body works while pushing you to even greater performance levels. The first fact driving the power behind fluid resistance technology is that you lose all of your own previous fitness resistance factors.
You never get lost figuring out the equipment. Instead, as “smart” equipment, it adjusts to you. Initially, the re-orientation from traditional high stress, injury prone workouts to a more natural fluid resistance is a surprise…and then a welcomed change. Fit Express' hydraulic exercise equipment is user-friendly and age-friendly for all ages.
This is the total integration of “smart” equipment—
convenience, unprecedented comfort, a fun social support network, and results. You quickly surrender your own inhibitions toward the equipment to a newly found comfort in what can can be accomplished with consistent effort. Fluid Dynamics are the force behind our resistance technology. The natural movement and sensation of fluid resistance technology reaffirms you are applying a physiologically sound fitness system to complement your own body system. The result is our innovative, extremely versatile, and industry-leading Hydraulic Exercise Equipment.
For more information about using our hydraulic fitness equipment and our custom workout called Fluid Interval Training check out these links: